Important! Overdose may result in itching, bloating, flatulence or indigestion. Therefore, it is advisable to include the product in the diet gradually. Some animals may be allergic. If you notice any signs of allergy, scratching, indigestion, temporarily stop the yeast.
Brewer's yeast for animals
Brewer’s yeast for animals is a a delicious and appetizing feed supplement. It’s great for everyday use. Doesn’t matter what you feed your pet. The feed supplement is rich. For example, B vitamins, microelements and amino acids. In other words, it pays back for the lack of nutrients and meets the pet’s energy needs. It is also suitable for mating, sick or recovering animals.
JSC EKOPRODUKTAS feed powder is packed after:
Brewer’s yeast for animals benefits:
- Keeps up a healthy and shiny coat.
- Strengthens the immune and nervous systems.
- Boosts appetite and liver function.
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Reduces bristle slip.
- Helps protect the eyes from disease.
Bees also love our yeast!
Brewer’s yeast boosts the recovery of bee colonies. In other words, lift the transition and help the bee colonies develop to their maximum after the spring flight. To sum up, it is the only neutral protein of non-bee origin.
Impact of dry brewer’s yeast for animals.
Study was performed with cows. To clarify, how health, milk production or structure and quality indicators work.
Specialists of the LAAS did a feeding test on cows. In other words, to watch the effects of dry brewer’s yeast on cows. The research was carried out at Mr. Irmantas Dikavičiaus farm in Radviliskis district, Lithuania. How health, milk yield or composition and quality work. Moreover, economic conclusions were drawn. In addition, effects of yeast on calves and health. Above all, the course of birth and the postnatal shape of the cows were also assessed. During lactation, five different groups of cows took part in the study. The optimal rate was determined for all lactations. Most importantly, the economic benefits of dry brewer’s yeast were obvbious.
- Dry brewer’s yeast has a positive impact on cow health, milk yield, fat, protein, lactose, and urea concentration in milk. During all periods of lactation.
- Yeast has a positive impact on the prevention of mastitis and somatic cell amount in milk.
- Dry brewer’s yeast has a positive effect. Firstly, on fetal growth. Secondly, parturition course. Thirdly, and most importantly, the health status of cows and calves.
- Yeast has a positive effect on the involution of the reproductive organs.
- Dry brewer’s yeast is a cost-effective feed add-on.