To buy brewer’s yeast or learn more about it write to us:
Most frequent questions and answers
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a unicellular fungus of the yeast family grown in a special medium and dried. Brewer’s yeast has a bitter taste.
Enriched with protein, B vitamins and trace elements. For instance, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, etc. It is a unique composition and a valuable addition to our diet. In other words, suitable for healthy, sick or healing body.
Our brewer’s yeast products are in powder and flake form. The product is not genetically modified (GMO Free).
It can be called a real superfood. They contain the B vitamins which strengthens the body:
- Thiamine (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Biotin (B7)
- Folic acid (B9)
- Vitamin B12
As a result, it helps to protect against diseases.
- Strengthens the nervous system. Therefore, it can be used in times of stress, anxiety, depression.
- Maintains a strong immune system. Therefore, improves memory and helps to focus.
- Gives the skin elasticity and firmness. Prevents the lips from cracking. In addition, improves the condition of the skin in the presence of acne and blackheads.
- Helps to maintain normal vision.
- Normalizes the activity of the digestive system and metabolism.
- Recommended for patients with anemia, avitaminosis, furunculosis, as well as many chronic diseases.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Keeps up a healthy and shiny coat.
- Strengthens the immune and nervous systems.
- Boosts appetite and liver function.
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Reduces bristle slip.
- Helps protect the eyes from disease.
In rare cases, may cause some side effects. In some people, brewer’s yeast may cause rash, gas accumulation and headache.
Overdose in animals may result in itching, bloating, flatulence or indigestion. Therefore, it is advisable to include the product in the diet gradually.
You can buy brewer’s yeast by writing to us at email@example.com, or by using the inquiry form on the page.