To buy brewer’s yeast or learn more about it write to us:
Most frequent questions and answers
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a unicellular fungus of the yeast family grown in a special medium, involved in the brewing process and dried. Brewer’s yeast has a bitter taste.
Enriched with protein, B vitamins and trace elements. For instance, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, etc. It is a unique composition and a valuable addition to our diet. In other words, suitable for healthy, sick or healing body.
Our brewer’s yeast products are in powder and flake form.
It can be called a real superfood. They contain the B vitamins which strengthens the body:
- Thiamine (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Biotin (B7)
- Folic acid (B9)
- Vitamin B12
As a result, it helps to protect against diseases.
- Strengthens the nervous system. Therefore, it can be used in times of stress, anxiety, depression.
- Maintains a strong immune system. Therefore, improves memory and helps to focus.
- Gives the skin elasticity and firmness. Prevents the lips from cracking. In addition, improves the condition of the skin in the presence of acne and blackheads.
- Helps to maintain normal vision.
- Normalizes the activity of the digestive system and metabolism.
- Recommended for patients with anemia, avitaminosis, furunculosis, as well as many chronic diseases.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- May keep up a healthy and shiny coat.
- Might strengthen the immune and nervous systems.
- Possibly boosts appetite and liver function.
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Reduces bristle slip.
- May help to protect the eyes from disease.
You are welcome to order brewer’s yeast by writing us: email@example.com, or by using the inquiry form above.