Dry brewer's yeast is delicious, appetite-enhancing feed supplement for everyday use, regardless of the bristles of your pet. This supplement compensates the lack of nutrients and helps to increase the demand of energy in sporty or breeding pets, as well as the supplement is needed for animals who are sick or recovering from various diseases.
Dry brewer's yeast is rich in B vitamins, trace elements (sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc.) and amino acids.
Brewer's yeast benefits for your pet:
- Healthy skin;
- Healthy eyes;
- Glossy coat;
- Strong nails;
- Strong nervous system;
- Good functioning of the liver;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Reduces the flowing hair;
- Improves the appetite;
- Promotes metabolism.
Possible side effect
Some animals may be allergic to brewer’s yeast. After overdose your pet may be itching, bloating, indigestion, so it is advisable to add the product to the diet gradually. If you notice signs of allergy, scratching, digestive disorders, please terminate the use of brewer’s yeast.
Dosage for dogs
Recommended daily dose per animal:
- Up to 15 kg - 1 teaspoon;
- Up to 30 kg - 2 teaspoons;
- Up to 45 kg - 3 teaspoons;
- Up to 60 kg or more - 4 teaspoons.
Dosage for cats:
- Recommended not more than 1 teaspoon per day.
- Up to 5 kg - ½ teaspoon.
- Up to 10 kg and more - 1 teaspoon.