Brewer’s yeast for people – the right choice!
It can be called a real superfood. Brewer’s yeast for people products are beneficial to every human body. They contain the B vitamins which strengthens the body. As a result, it helps to protect against diseases. B vitamins – a guarantee of well-being!
Benefits of brewer’s yeast for humans:
- Brewer’s yeast may stimulate the immune system, providing preventive benefits against recurrent colds and infectious diseases.
- Brewer’s yeast may also improve the condition of the nervous system and help maintain concentration, good mood and stable mental balance.
- Brewer’s yeast may help improve digestion and restore intestinal microflora, particularly in cases of inflammatory bowel diseases and after antibiotic treatment.
- At the same time, brewer’s yeast has antioxidant properties, so may protect against the harmful effects of free radicals and therefore could be suitable for the prevention of aging.
- May also improve hair structure, reduce hair loss and baldness, effectively combat the oily hair problem.
- Brewer’s yeast is a tonic. It can help to restore tone and recover from physical fatigue.
- Maybe suitable for increasing muscle mass in strength and other sports.
- Due to its natural appetite suppressant effect, brewer’s yeast may be suitable for weight loss.
- Brewer’s yeast could be suitable for the treatment and prevention of diabetes and hypoglycemia.
- Could help in hypertension.
- May be helpful in breastfeeding women (lactation).
- Could also be suitable for treatment of shingles or cold sores.
- May fight fatigue and anemia.
- May reduce acne problems.
- Could be suitable for eye diseases prevention.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
It is recommended to be taken during the meal, up to three tablespoons or 15 g a day. It is suggested to add brewer’s yeast to the cereals, soups, salads, porridges or mixed with juice, milk, yogurt, smoothies, sport drinks, etc.
Take 2 tablets 2 to 4 times daily.